We're Hiring !
Job Title : Production Roaster
Reporting to Head Roaster and Production Manager, the Production Coffee Roaster will support Bunista Roastery operations by fulfilling orders in an accurate and timely manner. Candidate need to have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, proactive, have excellent communication and enjoy physical work.
• Work as part of fast-paced team to fulfill wholesale and retail orders accurately and efficiently.
• Learn to use and successfully operate the weigh and fill machines, band sealers, scales and grinders.
• Communicate with team members on a regular basis to ensure accurate fulfillment and production.
• Show initiative, present a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and take direction.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Follow direction
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Coffee knowledge
• Have a work experience in specialty coffee industry
• Familiarity with fulfillment, shipping, receiving, and general warehouse work
The physical tasks described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and read. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, stooping and crouching throughout the shift. The employee must frequently lift or move items weighing 10-20kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type Expected Hours of Work is a full-time position and hours of work and days are generally Sunday-Thursday from 08.00-17.00
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org